Wednesday, 13 August 2014

E ako ana ahau ki te describe our feelings.

NGA HUA:
- I will start with I was so scared
- I will use adjectives (describing words)
- I will use adverbs (describe how I was doing something - ‘ly’ on the end)
- I will use similes ( compare two things using ‘like’ or ‘as’)

KAUA E WAREWARE:
- Capital letters
- Fullstops

I was so scared I was shivering , my heart was beating so fast. I saw a shadow go past , I felt like the rest of them , I rolled into a ball , I was in the corner shivering , My mind was blank , I felt like a frozen statue , I heard the wind go by/past , We were all scared. I was thinking what might come out of the forest , Sweat began to fall  down my face , My hands were beginning to
shake , My stomach began to grumble. I was so hungry , I saw another shadow go past , My mouth went dry , My nose began to bleed ,  I was so scared.

2 comments: