E ako ana ahau ki te describe our feelings.
- I will start with I was so scared
- I will use adjectives (describing words)
- I will use adverbs (describe how I was doing something - ‘ly’ on the end)
- I will use similes ( compare two things using ‘like’ or ‘as’)
KAUA E WAREWARE:
- Capital letters- Fullstops
I was so scared I was shivering , my heart was beating so fast. I saw a shadow go past , I felt like the rest of them , I rolled into a ball , I was in the corner shivering , My mind was blank , I felt like a frozen statue , I heard the wind go by/past , We were all scared. I was thinking what might come out of the forest , Sweat began to fall down my face , My hands were beginning toshake , My stomach began to grumble. I was so hungry , I saw another shadow go past , My mouth went dry , My nose began to bleed , I was so scared , My body began to get cold , cold and even colder